Sunday, March 9, 2008

Friday, March 7

We made it to London very tired. Today is Bailey's 13th birthday. We were all 4 to travel to the city, but Monica and Libby were wiped out. Bailey and I took the tube and dropped off a couple of bags, then we went for small birthday lunch at Harrods and took some pictures. We passed by the queen's house, but she was not out playing, so we left to meet up with Monica and Libby. We left a crazy Heathrow for Africa. Overnight, the flight was a restful one. I had a Fernando Ortega song on my Ipod, and I had heard it many times. This time it really touched me. Tears began to flow, big tears of joy. It's like 3 am, I am over the Sahara Desert, and I am crying listening to him say "You can have all this world ... just give me Jesus." Nothing else matters. The tears of joy were that we were about to meet the man that the Lord has told me we should go visit. We were almost there.

No comments: